Greenpoint Thermography‘s grant from the United Breast Cancer Foundation (UBCF) has been renewed for a FOURTH year! UBCF‘s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of those affected by beast cancer. UBCF believes early detection of breast cancer often insures a successful outcome, and every woman is entitled to proper medical care. Many women at risk for breast cancer are under-insured or have no health insurance at all and never receive the medical care they deserve. UBCF offers women & men free or low cost breast screenings and follow-up care. If you or someone you know needs assistance with breast screening, please call us at 727-576-0100 for an application for a free or low-cost breast thermogram. Visit www.ubcf.info to learn more about UBCF.
Check out our calendar (under the Locate Us tab) for upcoming locations and dates. If you don’t see a time and location that is convenient for you, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. You can click on our affilates’ names below to be directed to their websites. Greenpoint Thermography is now accepting appointments at:
- Colon Hydrotherapy in St. Petersburg on Wednesday morning, May 24, 2017.
- Orthomolecular Nutrition & Wellness in Largo on Wednesday afternoon, May 24, 2017.
- Back N’ Balance in Dunedin on Thursday morning, May 25, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Thursday afternoon, May 25, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Friday morning, May 26, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Saturday morning, May 27, 2017. SATURDAY HOURS!!!
- MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY: OFFICE CLOSED. Monday, May 29, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Tuesday, May 30, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Wednesday, May 31, 2017.