Greenpoint Thermography is delighted to announce a new partnership with The Grossgold Clinic in Clearwater. We will be offering thermography services at their facility quarterly beginning on October 12, 2018. To learn more about The Grossgold Clinic click here.
Need to come in earlier or later than our usual office hours? On most days we can extend an hour earlier or later to accommodate you. Just ask, and we’ll do our best.
Check out our Calendar (under the Locate Us tab) for upcoming locations and dates. If you don’t see a time and location that is convenient for you, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. Click on names of mobile location sites to visit their websites. Greenpoint Thermography is now accepting appointments at:
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersubrg on Friday, September 14, 2018.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Monday afternoon, September 17, 2018.
- Palm Wellness in Tampa on Monday afternoon/evening, September 17, 2018.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Thursday, September 20, 2018.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Greenpoint Thermograpny in St. Petersburg on Saturday morning, September 22, 2018. SATURDAY HOURS!!!
Greenpoint Thermography‘s grant from the United Breast Cancer Foundation (UBCF) has been renewed for a FOURTH year! UBCF‘s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of those affected by beast cancer. UBCF believes early detection of breast cancer often insures a successful outcome, and every woman is entitled to proper medical care. Many women at risk for breast cancer are under-insured or have no health insurance at all and never receive the medical care they deserve. UBCF offers women & men free or low cost breast screenings and follow-up care. If you or someone you know needs assistance with breast screening, please call us at 727-576-0100 for an application for a free or low-cost breast thermogram. Visit www.ubcf.info to learn more about UBCF.