Greenpoint Thermography‘s grant from the United Breast Cancer Foundation (UBCF) has been renewed for a FOURTH year! UBCF‘s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of those affected by beast cancer. UBCF believes early detection of breast cancer often insures a successful outcome, and every woman is entitled to proper medical care. Many women at risk for breast cancer are under-insured or have no health insurance at all and never receive the medical care they deserve. UBCF offers women & men free or low cost breast screenings and follow-up care. If you or someone you know needs assistance with breast screening, please call us at 727-576-0100 for an application for a free or low-cost breast thermogram. Visit www.ubcf.info to learn more about UBCF.
Check out our calendar (under the Locate Us tab) for upcoming locations and dates. If you don’t see a time and location that is convenient for you, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. Greenpoint Thermography is now accepting appointments at:
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Wednesday, September 20, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Thursday, September 21, 2017.
- Tampa Floats in Carrollwood on Friday, September 22, 2017.
- A Focus on Fitness in Lutz on Monday morning, September 25, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Monday afternoon, September 25, 2017..
- Risoldi Family Chiropractic in Clearwater on Wednesday, September 27, 2017.
- Back N’ Balance in Dunedin on Thursday morning, September 28, 2017.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Thursday afternoon, September 28, 2107.
- Greenpoint Thermography in St. Petersburg on Friday, September 29, 2017.